Ex Demo TKB Total Koil Binder & TCB Total Cut & Bend
One machine inserts the coil and the other machine cuts and crimps both ends electrically.
two modes of coil insertion that can handle coil diameters from 6 to 50 mm.
- Comes complete with a set of 21 Spine Formers
- Type 1 – for .2475” / 3:1 Pitch Type 2 – for 4:1 / 3:1 / 2.5:1 Pitch
- Can bind books with coil diameters from 6 mm up to 50 mm
- Vertical book placement can accommodate tabs or wider covers.
- Offers two distinct modes of coil insertion based on book thickness.
- Partners nicely with the CB - Cut & Bend
- Foot Pedal Operated
30.5 mm (with Spine Formers) / 990 mm (with Rollers)
Bind up to
Max. bound products per hour
Dual Sided cut and bending unit for the full range of plastic coil diameters from 6 mm up to 50 mm - with the same bending heads!
- No tools required for size changeovers.
- Accommodates coil diameters from 6 mm to 50 mm without the need to change bending heads.
- Min/Max binding edge 140 mm - 430 mm
- Easy to follow decals guide the operator through setup.
- Removable off-cut tray makes accumulation and disposal of off-cuts neat and tidy.
- Available with electric or pneumatic actuation.
- Foot pedal operated.
- Simple dial adjustments enable you to setup, cut and bend coil diameters from 6 mm to 50 mm with the same bending heads!
- Longer bend achieved as the coil diameter increases reducing the risk of coil unwinding from the larger punch holes.
- Large top surface doubles as useable workspace.
- Easily integrated with most coil insertion equipment.
Cut & bend up to
Ø 6 - 50 mm
Max. cut & bend products per hour